Event location: (Abingdon Campus)
Abingdon & Witney College are proud to be once again hosting the 2022-23 High Sheriff Awards at our Abingdon campus on 26th June 2023. Nominated Students for each category will be invited to attend the event, along with their parents and teachers.
About the Awards
The High Sheriff Awards celebrate students from Oxfordshire state schools who show great promise in the field of Engineering, Resistant Materials or Design Technology. Students can be nominated by their teachers using the nomination form below.
There are four award categories
- Year 8 & 9 Award
- Year 10 & 11 Award
- Year 12 & 13 Award
- Team Award (Max 8 Students)
This years prizes are
- £400 voucher for the winning student in each category
- £1000 for the school/college with a winning student
- £200 voucher for the first runner up in each category
- £100 voucher for the second runner up in each category
- £800 voucher spit between members of the winning team*
*Maximum of £100 per winning student for Team Award.
* Schools/colleges can only win the prize once even if multiple students win in different categories.
Nomination Information -
To nominate a student or team of students, please complete the nomination form below and submit it by 5th May 2023. You can nominate as many students as you like.
If you have any questions about the nomination process or the award ceremony, please contact Marea Brown, Events & School Liaison Coordinator, who has run the event for the past three years. Email: email@example.com