Please note: Our question form will remain available permanently. However, replies will not be instant outside of Open Day hours (Tuesday and Wednesday 22nd and 23rd June, 3.30-7pm) - please allow 24-72 hours for a response to your query.
Undergraduate & Professional courses at Abingdon & Witney College
Not sure what studying degrees and professional courses at college is like?
A good place to start is our presentation. This will give you an overview of our courses, what level you can start, how to apply and lots more useful information.
Why not take a look around?
Step into our campuses virtually through the wonders of technology! Simply select a campus below to begin exploring the state-of-the-art facilities we have to offer:
What can you study?
Oxford Brookes University Associate College Partnership Programmes
- FdSc Animal Behaviour & Welfare
- BSc Hons Animal Behaviour & Welfare
- FdSc Animal Therapy & Rehabilitation
- BSc Hons Animal Therapy & Rehabilitation (Top up)
- BSc Hons Equine Science
- BSc Hons Equine Science and Thoroughbred Management
- FNDip Life Sciences
- FDA Early Years
- BA Hons Early Child Studies
- FDA Business and Management Practice
- BA Hons Business & Management Practice Top Up
- BA Hons Business & Management Practice (in association with Oxford Brookes University)
In association with Pearson
- HNC Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- HNC Mechanical Engineering
- Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
- Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD)
- Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM)
Got some specific questions?
Our tutors and support staff can help you with whatever questions you have. We'll do our best to reply as quickly as possible, but do allow some time for our staff to come back to you with detailed replies.
Please note: Our question form will remain available permanently. However, replies will not be instant outside of Open Day hours (3.30-7pm) - please allow 24-72 hours for a response to your query.
None of your details are being stored by us by submitting a question. This data is only asked for to allow us to respond to your question.
Hear it from our students
Our higher education students often speak to our staff about the support and guidance they receive throughout their studies. Here's a selection of some of that positive feedback: